Wednesday, August 19, 2009


We all got hair cut this week, so I thought I'd post our new hair cuts. Madelyn finally got hers fixed from the last hair cut she got that was awful, the lady had no idea what she was doing so I brought Maddie to the girl that does my hair and she fixed Maddies hair and also cut and straightened Olivia's hair, the girls had fun getting their hair "did"

Also, I threw in a slightly older pic of Jake and the girls because I love that pic of them together. Jake will be home tonight, he's been traveling quite a bit with work. The girls miss him, it's a little harder now that they are older and they understand that he'll be gone for a few days and it's hard on them at times. I also think they get tired of me and want their daddy. Jake has started bringing them something when he gets back from his trips so I think that helps them a bit, I know you shouldn't bribe your kids, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

No comments: