Monday, March 13, 2006

Back again...

After a long hiatus from posting here on the blog, I've finally managed to get it together long enough to throw up a couple of quick pictures and make a few family announcements.

First of all, Erin, the girls and I made a quick trip back to Woodstock this past weekend for Erin's aunt's funeral. While it was a sad time for everyone, we were very happy to have been able to see as much family as we did. Jackie took on the chore of watching our little monkeys for us while Erin and I were at the funeral. She somehow had time to take a couple of pictures of the girls while they were there.




While I've been able to inform many of you directly, the biggest news from Indiana is that while the dissertation is slowly coming to completion (I hope), I've accepted a position with an engineering firm in Houston, Texas. Once the dissertation is completed, we will be headed south to begin trying to contribute to society. Needless to say, I'm frantically trying to complete the dissertation to keep us on schedule, and thus, the blog posts have become more and more sporadic.

I hope to keep the blogs coming, so keep checking in with us. We hope all of our friends and family are doing well, and we look forward to seeing all of you soon.

No comments: