Saturday, June 24, 2006

Resurfacing

I've come up again for another breath. The light at the end of the tunnel is starting to poke through the darkness, so I thought I'd come one a stick up a few pictures that were graciously sent to me via Clifford at the Bice/Hamff/Voegli family reunion at the beginning of the month.





Also, I'd like to mention that I've finally gotten around to adding a link to my old friend Miah's blog where you can see that he's maintaining a fine Mello tradition of producing lots of little girls. Click on his link over in the side bar to see what a house full of girls looks like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jake
Thanks for the link and the comments. Been a long time... You're in the midst of a housefull of girls and writing a dissertation, and I'm in a housefull of girls writing a thesis... May your ink never run dry and the estrogen never stop flowing.... HA HA. We'll have to get together somehow sometime soon!
Jeremiah