Thursday, October 05, 2006

View from the Fourth

This definitely will not qualify as the most interesting picture I've ever posted, but it's my blog so I can bore people if I want to. They saw fit to give me my own digital camera, presumably so I could take pictures of useful things like concrete columns and cracks and such, so I promptly took a picture of my office. A couple of things to point out here: (1) Notice the empty computer on the right...that's mine. It's empty and therefore I'm not working or being very productive: a.k.a. Status Quo. (2) We face west, so as the sun sets our office becomes extremely warm. Yet another reason to come in early and leave early.

Anyhow, I've been pretty busy here lately getting lightly involved with assorted projects (proposals, inspections, and calculation checking), but things will be ramping up pretty soon. I think they're interested in getting me involved with some Sturctural Health moitoring projects (lots of vibration analysis).

On the homefront, it looks like Erin and I may be closing on the house VERY soon, so it's possible that we will be in the house as early as sometime next week...very exciting. The girls are doing well, and are thoroughly enjoying having both parents back full-time.

No comments: