Friday, December 19, 2008

Here are Maddie and Olivia placing angles in the manger. Actually, it was only supposed to be the 4 year old class to do this, but for some reason Olivia was pretty much in the entire program.


Here is Olivia singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer with her class. I'm not sure where she gets this urge to be the center of attention because she pushed her way throught the two lines of children to the front where she could have her own area to sing. She also danced, which I guess was optional since she was the only one who also danced.


Here is Olivia, who came over to stand in front of me so I could see you sing and dance. She was supposed to stay with her class but I guess she wanted to make sure I could see her. I was very funny.




Here are Madelyn and Olivia before their Christmas Program. After this picture they did a little warming up by singing Jingle Bells. They decided to warm up on their own and "sing" very loudly at the back of the church.



No comments: