Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today is March 11, 2009 it has been 12 years since I lost my father. I miss him so much. I don't think a day goes by that I don't think about him. I am sad that he didn't get to meet his grandchildren. I know he would have been such a great grandpa. He is greatly missed. I can't believe how fast the last 12 years have gone by. I can't believe I've missed 12 Birthdays, Christmases, and father's day without him. I hope I can show my girls who he was and help them know him as well as they can. It's times like this that make me realize what is really important in life. You really don't get a lot of time here, so make it mean something. Never put off calling someone or seeing someone in hopes you will at another time, because you truly don't know how much time you have here. I hope everyone is having a nice week. Take care of each other.

No comments: