Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello all!! Before you wonder where our other daughter is, or if we sold her?!? Madelyn is still here getting bigger than ever. She is already 4 1/2. I can't believe my baby will be almost ready for school. She is such a sweet beautiful little girl. She is definitely and old soul. I really think she has been here before. She continues to teach me things all of the time. Ok, anyways these pics are from last weekend when Olivia got her mommy and daddy to herself for the night. Madelyn was spending the night at the neighbors house. I think she really enjoyed having us to herself all night and we enjoyed it too. We are going to try to start giving them more "alone" time. I think kids need that one on one attention. We cooked her hotdogs on the grill and she made potato salad with daddy. She likes cooking with her daddy. They do make some pretty good potato salad I must say.













No comments: