Monday, August 29, 2005

The Next Biceling Cometh...

Greetings again family, friends, and interested readers:

Well things have been a bit busy around here lately and I've been remiss in my blog-posting duties. There are new pictures to be posted, but they'll have to wait just a bit longer until I have a chance to sit down and get them up properly.

The biggest news for this week though is that we went and had our ultrasound this morning and found out what we'll be having this January. That being said, we're looking forward to seeing MISS Olivia Diana poke her head out and say hi around the 17th of January. I apparently will continue to be outnumbered for a while longer, and as we're expecting another little girl, Erin has unwittingly ensured at least one more try for a boy at some point in the future. As soon as I can get home, I'll post up the ultrasound pictures so everyone can get a foggy glimpse at the next Biceling.

No comments: