Friday, July 14, 2006

Sick Day

Well, it's a sick day today at the Bice household. Something got into Olivia's tummy which rapidly propagated to Madelyn and now Erin. Thus, Dad is taking the day off to watch his little girls, Erin is napping, and Madelyn is running experiments in bottle-feeding Olivia (with limited success). I suppose its only a matter of time before my turn with the bug comes, but here's hoping that whatever it is, it decides to wait until I finish the chapter I'm working on. In the meantime, I'll take the opportunity to post a few more pictures I took of the girls today.



Madelyn Lines up her shot.

Madelyn ponders her next move


Daddy's Big Girl


Tired of her eternal imprisonment, surrounded by brightly colored plastic and stuffed animals, Olivia plans her eventual escape.

No comments: