Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here are some more pics of the girls, being girls. It has been kind of rainy and muggy outside so we have been sticking around the house.

2 weeks until preschool starts......lots to do before that. Both girls have dentist appts. tomorrow. And then Doctor appts. on Thursday for a check up. I'm curious how Olivia is going to do at the dentist, I'll be surprised if she will even open her mouth for him, we will see how that all works out. I'm not too worried about Madelyn, I thinks she'll be fine. The girls are about 15 1/2 months apart which is close, but 15 1/2 months is a lot of time, they do a lot of growing in that time, both physically and mentally. Well, hope you enjoy the pics and I hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Great pictures. I hope the appointments go well and you have a great start to school!