Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here is Olivia today at naptime. I went in to check on her and I found that she emptied her stuffed animal bin and fell asleep in the middle of it. This is the first time she's fallen asleep on her bedroom floor. I thought it was kinda funny to see. She slept for over an hour on the floor. Needless to say, she needed that nap she was a bit cranky this morning.

On another note, everything is going pretty well here. School starts in a few short weeks and I'm getting ready to take advantage of the tax free weekend this weekend. The girls are getting some school supplies this weekend. Olivia is excited to pick out her new back pack.

I'm getting a little nervous as the first day of school approaches. I'm not sure how either girl is going to react to me leaving. And, I'm not too sure how I'll hold up either. I'll keep you guys posted on how that all goes down when the time comes. Hope everyone is having a nice week.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh that is too funny. I think I have a few of those photos too. I am sure school will go just fine. I bet you do better than I did!